Donations to the Oregon Humane Society help fight animal cruelty, heal injured pets, and find homes for pets who have run out of options. Your gift can save the lives of thousands of shelter animals each year.
You can be a part of a more humane society. Your gift helps the Oregon Humane Society help pets in need today and for years to come. Here are some remarkable accomplishments made possible by your generosity:
Each and Every Year at OHS...
- 11,000+ pets are cared for and adopted.
- 1,000 cases of animal abuse and neglect are investigated.
- 7,000 pets are rescued, through the Second Chance program, from other shelters around the region.
- 12,000 youth and 2,000 adults are educated on humane treatment of animals.
- Thousands of free and low-cost spay and neuter surgeries are provided for pets owned by low-income families.
- The adoption rate is consistently three to four times above the national average and one of the highest in the nation.
OHS never puts time limits on how long pets remain available for adoption. Pets stay as long as needed to find their forever home.